Mystery of the White House

I passed again. Scary house which is near the school. I quickened my pace and tried not to look at the house. But it can not, I looked out of curiosity. The house, a large white house. With a big tree in front of him. The house, pale white. Me and my friends call it the white house.

Five years ago, a family lived house. The family was very mysterious, they rarely interact with local people. They lived in the house until a few months ago.

Their children are as young as 8 years old died suddenly without cause. All the uproar and frightened. Eventually, the family moved to another area. Since then, the house is considered the house of horror. No one dared to enter.

Now the house was occupied by a woman who was also mysterious. There was no one who knew. She always went in the morning and come home at night.


Once again I looked at the house. I was so scared. I looked at the floor of the house. Hiiy, I saw a big shadow. I was frightened and ran to school.

***

In the school canteen ...
"You know the white house at the end of the road near the school?" Ask tasya when I got to school.

"Yes! It was a very Scary, "said Mika.
"Yes, I also fear if past" I said.
"Why do not we investigate? I'm also curious. "Said tasya.
"What? Seriously? "I asked.
"I agree with you! Why not try? Surely this would be fun! "Said Mika.
"Ok! If you agree, I will go. So when do we investigate? "I asked.
"This evening, you stay in my house," said tasya. We all agree.

***

In the evening, I and Mika went to Tasya's House. Tasya's house is beside of the 'white house'.  Even her room which was upstairs next to the white house to deal with it.

At 22:00 ...

I, Mika and tasya not asleep. We are planning a way to enter the house.


Me and Mika continued making plans to investigate the house. Meanwhile, tasya was watching the white house using his telescope. He was sat in a window facing directly to the side of the house. Suddenly tasya
said,
"Hey, look at that window. The one on the upper floor. I see a shadow! "
"Where?" Me and Mika immediately approached tasya. Me and Mika turns wearing tasya's telescope.


Yes, I saw something. A shadow behind an opaque window. The shadow is like a man wearing a white dress and long hair. His face is not visible. I looked to the back of the white house. And I saw ...

"Hey! Look at that! It is white! "I said.
"Yes I saw it! What's that? "Ask tasya.
"Lest ..." Mika said.
"Never mind, let us sleep! Good night! "I said. Finally we fell asleep in dreamland.

***

Sunday morning I had breakfast with Tasya's family and Mika . After that, I, Mika and tasya back to the Tasya's bedroom.


"You're sure to get into the house?" Ask tasya convincing.
"I still agree it!" Said Mika. I just nodded.
"Okay, today my parents will going to the office for work affairs. We could freely in and out of the house. Oh yes, my parents will go at 9 in the morning. "Obviously tasya.

"It's nice" said Mika.
"What's so good?" I asked.
"If parents tasya go. They will not suspect us! "Said Mika.
"Hhhhmm, you're right!" I said.

***

I, Mika and Tasya are ready to investigate the house. I brought my small bag, In it there is a flashlight, compass, rope, magnifier, folding knives, snacks and drinking water. The three of us use robes and sunglasses to avoid the suspect.

Tasya parents go to work. At 10 am, I am, Mika and Tasya gathered at Tasya's House. We will climb the wall that restricts the Tasya and white house.

After struggling up ytembok using ropes, we finally arrived at the white house. My heart beats faster, My legs and fur creeps back of my neck stand up. I'm scared. Tasya and Mika did not look scared. They stepped into the white house. And I'm just quiet.
"Why are you silent?" Ask Tasya.
"I'm scared. You sure? "I asked.
"Yes! I'm very curious! "Said Mika.
"All right, I'm coming!"


I, Mika and Tasya toward to the door of the white house. When going to open the door, the door suddenly opened itself. I, Mika and Tasya was astonished to see it.

I, Tasya and Mika get into the white house. The door suddenly closed with very loud. I, Mika and Tasya surprised.
"A strange thing!" I said.


We then moved into the house. Atmosphere is dark, but we could still see the surroundings.
From a distance, we saw a ladder of light that glow very brightly. I, Mika and Tasya up the stairs. Until we finally reached the top floor.
"Wow! Awesome! "Said Trisha.

I saw an awesome sight. A beautiful large waterfall. Suddenly, a voice ...

"Hey! Who are you? "Asked the voice.
"Who are you? And where are you? "Ask Tasya. I can only fear.
"I was caretaker of this place! I can not see, but my voice be heard! Let me show you something! "Said the voice.


Suddenly a little cloud approached the three of us. We climbed and walked cloud. We passed rivers and forests. Then we stopped at a large tree. The tree looks strange because there are many kinds of fruit in it.
"Eat, the fruit is very tasty!" Said the voice. We then eat the fruit on the tree. I ate an apple shaped fruit, but it feels like a mixture of fruit durian and mangosteen, but this is very good. Hhhm, strange!
"Are you satisfied?" Asked the voice.
"Yes!"
"Okay! Now I will give you a challenge! "
"What?"
"You have to go back to the waterfall was without the help of a small cloud. If not, you will not be back home, "said the voice. I shudder to hear.
"How?" Ask Mika.

"You have to walk to the east, you also need to go through the woods and across the river. After that, you will get to the waterfall. "Said the voice.
"Good! We will definitely be back home! "I said.
"Rea, do you bring a compass?" Ask Mika.
"Yes," I immediately took the compass that is in my bag. Then I give it to Mika.
"Okay. East was there. Meant we had to walk to get there! "Said Mika. Me and Tasya just according to Mika. We kept walking, walking, and running.
We reached the edge of the river. The width of the river is approximately 10 meters. River flows are also quite heavy.
"I can not swim," I said.
"Hhhmm, we have a long strap. Trisha will swim to the end and tie the rope to a tree on the opposite side. After that, me and you swim along, holding the rope that was tied. "Said Mika.
"Ok! I agree! "

Tasya plunged into the river. Less than 5 minutes, Tasya had reached the opposite. He then tied a rope to the tree. Tasya and thumbs. Me and Mika just smiled.
Me and Mika plunged into the river while holding a rope. Me and Mika who can not swim just tried to pull the rope to get to the other side.

After 10 minutes, I and Mika finally get across. I, Mika and Tasya joy had reached the waterfall.
"Hooray!"
"Congratulations, you guys can go home!" Said a voice suddenly.
Then, we walked into a hole. After passing through the hole, we went back to the white house.
"I do not believe it!" Said Trisha.
"Yes, it's very enjoyable." Said Mika.

Stairs light suddenly disappeared. I, Mika and Tasya stunned.

Suddenly, the sound of the car. We were shocked and headed out to see. Apparently white homeowners had returned. I, Tasya and Mika confusion. Then, we ran out of the house. White homeowners out of the car and chase. I, Mika and Tasya Tasya into the house and hid in the living room tasya. A few moments later they heard the knock at the door. I'm getting scared. Surely it is owner of the white house.

After knocking on the door a long, white homeowners to go to his house. But Mika out and prevent it. They then went into the living room.
"Hi! My name is Chelsea, I just wanted to return the your eyeglasses. "Said Chelsea, a white homeowner. Chelsea then provide eyeglasses to Tasya.

"Thank you," said Tasya.

We then chatted. Apparently Chelsea a very busy doctor. He worked in a hospital during the night. I saw a white cloth on the back of the house was apparently uniform drying. Shadow at the window was actually a poster of a singer who had worn. Chelsea do not have a curtain so that it uses to close his window poster. Chelsea house also turns out to be automated home, the door can be opened and closed its own self if anyone nearby.

"Then, what about the staircase light" asked Mika.
"Ladder of Light? I do not have a ladder of light in the house! "Said Chelsea. I, Mika and Tasya were stunned and shocked.

***

1 month later ...
Dear diary!
I'm very happy acquainted with Chelsea. He was very friendly and nice. He also frequently gave me chocolate.
Mystery solved the white house. Local residents are also getting to know Chelsea. Chelsea house was not white anymore because it was in the blue paint. No more creepy.
But, I still wonder, what exactly is light ladder? Mystery that can not solve!
Aulia Rea
August 31, 1999

***




English Assignment from Mr. Taufiq









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

work. // Laporan Hasil Praktikum Penerapan Teorema Torricelli

work. // PROPOSAL USAHA KERAJINAN BENDA PAKAI DARI BAHAN LIMBAH CELENGAN KARAKTER

work. // INDONESIA SEBAGAI POROS MARITIM DUNIA