Tugas B ing


Ini cuma tugas Bahasa Inggris bikin dialog dari Mr. Taufiq. Ini aku ngerjain bareng Ghina. Wdyt?

Ghina: Are you going to attend extracurricular?
Nisa: I'm still confused. How about you?
Ghina: I've decided. But still a little dubious!
Nisa: It extracurricular what you choose?
Ghina: Looks like I'm interested in the silat
Nisa: Silat? Really, it seems very tiring and painful, Ghina!
Ghina: But I think not. Why you can judge that silat was exhausting and painful? Have you ever tried it?
Nisa: I've seen people practicing silat. And when the man slammed, kicked and beaten, it looks like it was painful and it was definitely tiring
Ghina: Silat is not as bad as you think, Nisa. We do feel pain when slammed, hit or kicked but we would feel a certain satisfaction when we try
Nisa: Really? Have you ever tried it?
Ghina: Never, and I'm very happy!
Nisa: Indeed, let alone kalebihannya than that?
Ghina: Silat Silat is healthy besides also from Indonesia. We must love the culture of Indonesia
Nisa: I agree with you. Apparently, I've been able to decide
Ghina: So you choose what extracurricular activities?
Nisa: I will follow the Journalism and Silat
Ghina: Why did you choose journalism?
Nisa: Because I think it's fun to write.
Ghina: Why be fun?
Nisa: Because we can pour out our hearts
Ghina: Ooh. What if we apply now?
Nisa: Ok! Let's Go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

work. // Laporan Hasil Praktikum Penerapan Teorema Torricelli

work. // PROPOSAL USAHA KERAJINAN BENDA PAKAI DARI BAHAN LIMBAH CELENGAN KARAKTER

work. // INDONESIA SEBAGAI POROS MARITIM DUNIA